Wednesday 30 July 2014

My Favourite Things Parody

So... on the way back home from Dubai in the car today, I suddenly decided I wanted to write a parody to My Favourite Things from the Sound of Music. And so I did. Here goes:

Lodges and woodlands and warm woolen jumpers
Football and riddles and poems and stumpers
Reading a book and the thrills that it brings
These are a few of my favourite things
Detectives that solve cases without hassle
Children that cast spells in magical castles
Wizards and Goblins and Hobbits and Rings
These are a few of my favourite things
Factions and Districts and sweet honeysuckle
Writers and YouTubers that make me chuckle
Vlogbrothers, ThatcherJoe, Miranda Sings
These are a few of my favourite things
Through nights of tears
Through all my fears
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember
my favourite things
and then I don't feel
so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment